- Degree: Master of Physics
- Date of birth: May 19, 1977
Development and maintenance of an automation system of the electron-positron collider VEPP-5 in the BINP (The Budker INSTITUTE of NUCLEAR PHISICS, Novosibirsk, Russia). That includes design and implementation GUI applications for operators and Linux/CAMAC drivers for the control system IO servers, which drives power suppliers, motors, sensing elements and etc. Implementation of bash/perl-scripts for the servers maintenance (kill/start/restart). Now I am involved in development and testing of a software which integrates CAN (Controller Area Network) technology with the automation system.
1994-2000 - Novosibirsk State University, Russia,
Graduated with Master's Degree in Physics
- 2001-2002:BINP. Implementation of a vacuum control system. Redesign and implementation of a control system for correction magnets and phase shifters. Design and implementation of a data acquisition/processing system for a experiment "Test measurements on different materials for neutron target (Contract: BINP - LNL 2002)" (description in Russian).
- 2000-2001:BINP. Design and implementation of a control system for bending magnets with the use of new in our place CAN technology, a data processing application for a streak-camera with circular scanning with user friendly graphic interface
- Operation systems: Linux (RedHat), Windows9*
- Programming languages: C, bash, Perl
- Tools: gcc, GNU make, gdb, CVS
- GUI packages: OSF/Motif, Perl/Tk
- Technology: GNU Sockets, CAN
- Other: PostgreSQL, ipchains, snort
Languages:Russian (native), English (no so good as Russian)